Terms Of Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
"the Website" or "our site" means MyFet website, and any of the Services which are provided therein.
"MyFet.com" or "Ardent" mean Ardent Corporation Ltd which is a company incorporated in England and Wales with the company number 12800682 and the registered address Charter House 103-105, Leigh Road, Leigh-On-Sea, Essex, England, SS9 1JL. To contact us, please email hello@MyFet.com.
"Content" means the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, camera and video camera performance, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through or contribute to the Website.
"Users" means registered users of the Website.
"Kinksters" users searching for content based around their kink.
"Kreators" means Creators of content.
"Subscriptions" means a Kinkster can pay to subscribe to a Kreators profile where they can view all explicit and non-explicit content.
"Free Wall" means a Kinkster can choose to "Follow" a Kreator for free and view all explicit and non-explicit content, they can still receive Direct messages.
"Interaction" means a Kinkster can interact with all Kreators. They can pay per message if not subscribed, or they can message freely if subscribed to a Kreator. Kinksters can comment on photos and videos posted by those they follow or are subscribed to via the free wall/paid wall.
"Pay Per View Messages (PPV)" means a Kreator can send out by mass direct messages explicit videos with a price tag for Kinksters to purchase. This PPV will also apply if the Kreator chooses to appear in the Market place.
"Market Place" means a PPV area where a Kinkster can buy photos and videos of their choosing.
- Your use of the Website is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and MyFet.com.
- Your legal agreement with MyFet.com is made up of:
(A) the terms and conditions set out in this document; and
(C) MyFet.com Acceptable Use Policy (collectively called the "Terms").
- Our Acceptable Use Policy sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- The Terms apply to all Users of the Website, including Users who are also contributors of Content to or on the Website.
- In order to use the Website, you must first accept to be legally bound by the Terms. You may not use the Website if you do not accept the Terms.
- You can accept the Terms by simply using the Website. You understand and agree that MyFet.com will treat your use of the Website as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
- You must not use the Website if your age is below 18 or if you are a person who is either barred or otherwise legally prohibited from using the Website under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you access or use the Website.
- You must not allow anyone under 18-years old to use your credentials to access the Website. If we discover that you have done this, we may immediately cancel your access to the Website without advance notice.
- MyFet reserves the right to make changes to the Terms from time to time. Therefore, every time you wish to use our site, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on 1st Feb 2023. If you do not agree to the updated Terms, you must stop using the Website. Your continued use of the Website, after the date the updated Terms are posted, will constitute your acceptance of the updated Terms.
- We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our Services, our Users' needs and our business priorities and need to comply with applicable law.
- We will notify you through a pop-up window in which you can agree to the change of the Terms.
- In order to access features of the website, you will need to create a MyFet account. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information.
- You agree that you will be solely responsible for all the activity that occurs under your MyFet account.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a User identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- You will not share access to your account with anyone else.
We act as a collection agent for all Kreators. All payment for content on the Website must be made through the website. A subscription can be cancelled at any point which will prevent further payments being taken from you, and your access to said Kreators paid wall will remain until the last day of the calendar monthly period you last paid for.
A 10% management fee is deducted from any sums made on the Website before payment is passed to the Kreator which is facilitated through our automated billing system. After deduction of the management fee sums are usually available within seven days from the date on which content is purchased or subscribed for by a Kinskster.
A small 10% will be added to all prices set by a Kreator to be paid by a Kinkster, this is part of MyFet management fee and will go towards running costs of the website.
All Kreators are self-employed and are responsible for all liabilities arising out of working on such a basis including relevant and applicable taxes.
MyFet is also a Marketplace that allows users to buy photos and videos (Digital Content) of their choosing.
MyFet does not have possession of anything listed or sold through MyFet, and is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. The contract for the sale is directly between buyer (Kinkster) and seller (Kreator).
Buyers must have a valid payment method on file with MyFet at all times. You authorise MyFet to automatically charge your chosen payment method in accordance with this User Agreement and the applicable billing agreement(s) you agree to when setting up or changing your payment method, for future charges and fees incurred in relation to the Services. This includes, but is not limited to, amounts owed for MyFet fees. MyFet will notify you of these charges. You can change your payment method in at any time.
- The price of the product (which excludes VAT) will be the price indicated on the page when you place your order. We use our best efforts to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct.
- We accept payment with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro. When you must pay depends on what you are buying, in the case of MyFet:
- For digital content, you must pay for the products before they become available to you.
- At the end of any period of subscription for which you have paid, and subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions, your subscription will be automatically renewed and you must pay to us the applicable subscription fees, unless you cancel the subscription using the cancellation facility on MyFet before the date of renewal. Your subscription can be cancelled at any point which will prevent further payments being taken from you, and your access to followed Kreators will remain until the last day of the calendar monthly period you last paid for.
- Automatic re-subscriptions are made at the price set by a Kreator. A Kinkster will be notified of any price increases on Kreators profiles and asked to accept before being re-billed.
- Included in your subscription price will be the number of photos/videos/posts shown before subscribing plus anything more a Kreator posts.
For all billing questions, please contact CCBill @ (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All of our prices either GBP Sterling, EU or USD unless you are a Kreator, where you can change your currency to show your earnings according to suit your requirements. MyFet uses the current exchange rates to display earnings in other world currencies. These prices tend to fluctuate regularly as the market exchange rate changes.
- Unless otherwise specified, all purchases are one-time charges, meaning we will never charge you again for the same purchase. We do not use recurring charges except in relation to subscriptions.
- We may use credit card processors or banks outside the United Kingdom to process your transactions. In some instances, your bank or credit card issuer may charge you a foreign transaction or similar fee or charge. In addition, if you are outside of the United Kingdom or making a purchase in a currency other than GPB Sterling, the payment processor may add a surcharge for the currency conversion.
Buyers must have a valid payment method on file with MyFet at all times. You authorise MyFet to automatically charge your chosen payment method in accordance with this User Agreement and the applicable billing agreement(s) you agree to when setting up or changing your payment method, for future charges and fees incurred in relation to the Services. This includes, but is not limited to, amounts owed for MyFet fees. MyFet will notify you of these charges. If payments or amounts owed to MyFet cannot be completed through the payment method on file for any reason, you are still required to pay MyFet for all unpaid amounts and MyFet reserves the right to seek reimbursement through other means plus any additional costs incurred by MyFet in seeking reimbursement. You can change your payment method in at any time.
All purchases made on MyFet are final and non-refundable. You may however cancel at any time any of your subscriptions. You will remain subscribed until the ned of the billing period but will not be charged again for that subscription unless you resubscribe.
Refunds will only be eligible for the below reasons:
1. When a Kreator has not completed the sale as specified.
2. If an account is removed before the subscriptions period ends (or most of that Kreators content is removed)
3. A PPV/Market Place Item title does not match the content
Generally, an account is considered inactive when there is no User initiated activity or contact for a period of one year. Inactive accounts will be deleted after 12 months of inactivity and any unclaimed tokens will be forfeited.
You agree (you directly or through third parties) to refrain from:
- distribute any part of or parts of the Website or the Content, in any medium without MyFet's prior written authorisation;
- alter or modify any part of the Website;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere (or attempt to) with any security related features of the Website;
- use the Website or the Content for any commercial uses unless you obtain MyFet's prior written approval. Prohibited commercial uses shall not include:
(i) uploading an original video to the Website,
(ii) maintaining an account on the Website in order to promote your business or services,
(iii) participating in an advertising related activity which is expressly authorised by MyFet;
- use or launch any automated system (including, without limitation, any robot, spider or offline reader) that accesses the Website;
- collect or harvest any personal data of any User;
- access Content for any reason other than your personal non-commercial use, solely as intended through and permitted by the normal functionality of the Website;
- copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of MyFet or the respective licensors of the Content;
- post, list or upload content in inappropriate categories or areas on the MyFet site;
- post or attempt to sell any tangible items on the MyFet site;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems or policies;
- sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example if you are under 18), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Services;
- fail to pay for content purchased by you, unless the Kreator has materially changed the contents description after you make payment, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the Kreator;
- fail to deliver content sold by you, unless, for example the buyer fails to comply with the terms posted in your listing, or you cannot contact the buyer;
- manipulate the price of content or interfere with any other user's listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content;
- take any action that may undermine the Feedback or ratings systems;
- transfer your MyFet account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- use the contact information of other users for any purpose other than in relation to a specific MyFet transaction on the MyFet site (which includes using this information to send marketing materials directly to MyFet users unless the user has given explicit consent to receiving these materials);
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm MyFet, or the interests or property of MyFet users;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose;
- bypass our robot exclusion headers, interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- export or re-export any MyFet application or tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, moral, database or other intellectual property rights (collectively, "Intellectual Property Rights") that belong to or are licensed to MyFet. Some, but not all, actions that may be infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to MyFet or someone else;
- infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Services or post content that does not belong to you;
- commercialise any MyFet application or any information or software associated with such application;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, such as email addresses, without their consent; or
- circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
You agree that you will comply with all of the other provisions of the Terms and MyFet's Acceptable Use Policy at all times during your use of the Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that MyFet may suspend or withdraw providing you access to the Website or to the Content to you or to Users, generally at MyFet's sole discretion, without prior notice. This might be as a result of suspicion or actual fraud in relation to your account or because we believe that you have breached the Terms. If before or after we decide to suspend or withdraw your account, your credit card provider seeks return of any previous charges, we reserve the right to seek reimbursement from you for such charges, as well as any additional costs incurred by us in doing so.
- You may stop using the Website at any time. You do not need to specifically inform MyFet when you stop using the Service. However we do ask Kreators to inform us if they no longer wish to use our website so we can de-list their profile.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that MyFet has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which MyFet may suffer) of any such breach.
- The Website includes information and materials uploaded by other Users of the Website, including bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other Users on our site do not represent our views or values. If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other Users, please contact us on support@MyFet.com.
- As a User you may submit Content. You understand that whether or not Content is published, MyFet does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Content.
- You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. MyFet does not endorse any Content or any post, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and MyFet expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with the Content.
- You represent and warrant that you have (and will continue to have during your use of the Service) all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions which are required to enable MyFet to use your Content for the purposes of the provision of the Service by MyFet, and otherwise to use your Content in the manner contemplated by the Service and these Terms.
- You agree that your conduct on the Website will comply with (and you agree that the content of all of your Content shall comply with) the MyFet Acceptable Use Policy, as updated from time to time.
- You agree that you will not post or upload any Content which contains material which is unlawful for you to possess in the United Kingdom or in the country in which you are resident, or which it would be unlawful for MyFet to use or possess in connection with the provision of the Service.
- You specifically must not post or stream Content which either displays or refers in any way to child pornography or exploitation of minors, defame any person, post content that is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, promote violence, promote discrimination based on sex, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, harass, pester, molest or encourage or conspire, incite any illegal activity or promote, facilitate or conduct any meet ups.
- You agree that Content you submit to the Service, will not contain any third-party copyright material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights (including rights of privacy or rights of publicity), unless you have a formal license or permission from the rightful owner, or are otherwise legally entitled to post the material in question and to grant MyFet the license referred to in the paragraph, intellectual property in the Content.
- MyFet reserves the right to decide whether Content complies with the Content requirements set out in these Terms and may remove such Content and/or terminate a User's access to the Website without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
- You further understand and acknowledge that in using the Website you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable to you. You hereby waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against MyFet with respect to any such Content.
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload Content to our site, or to make contact with other Users of our site, you must comply with the Content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- MyFet pre-screens all Content that is posted by Users. We will, remove Content that has been posted or streamed in breach of the Terms, third party's intellectual property rights or the law as and when we become aware of it.
- We will fully cooperate with the law enforcement authorities, legal processes or court orders requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or location of anyone posting Content in breach of the Terms.
- Any Content you upload or stream to the Website, will be considered non confidential and non-proprietary.
- You retain all of your ownership rights in your Content, but you are required to grant MyFet, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license (with the right to sub-license) to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that Content in connection with the provision of the Service and otherwise in connection with MyFet business including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also grant other Users of the Website a limited license to view that Content.
- The above licenses granted by you in Content, terminate when you remove or delete your Content from the Website.
- With the exception of Content submitted to the Website by you, all other Content on the Website is either owned by or licensed to MyFet, and is subject to copyright, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights of MyFet or its licensors. You may not download, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of MyFet which, together with its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to their Content. And to distribute and make it available to third parties.
- MyFet will terminate User access to the Website/Content if a User has been determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a User who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the Content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your Content.
We do not guarantee that the Website, or any Content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- You warrantee that you will at all times, whilst using the Website, use an internet connection with an upload speed of at least 1mps.
- Where the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by MyFet of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- MyFet has no control over and assumes no responsibility or liability for, or in relation to the Content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. Nor does MyFet endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
- You take full responsibility for accessing and using third party websites, using information and verifying it for any decision to use, purchase or refrain from purchasing any of the services or products mentioned on a linked site. If you do purchase products or services from another website, please read their contract carefully before deciding to buy. Remember, your contract for those products or services will be with them, not us.
- When you use other websites, any personal information you give them will be dealt with in line with their privacy policies, not ours, so please read the privacy policies of each and every such website before using them.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to the Website on any website that is not owned by you. The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page . We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The Website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of Content on our site other than that set out above, please contact support@MyFet.com.
If you want to terminate your legal agreement with MyFet, you may do so by:
(a) notifying MyFet at any time by emailing support@MyFet.com; and
(b) closing your MyFet account.
MyFet may at any time terminate your account if:
- At the absolute discretion of MyFet you have breached any provision of the Terms or have acted in manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the Terms;
- MyFet is required to do so by law; or
- MyFet is no longer able to provide the Service to Users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Service.
- Nothing in the Terms shall affect any of your statutory rights.
- The Service is provided "as is" and MyFet makes no warranty or representation to you with respect to them.
- MyFet makes no warranties as to the satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description that may apply to the Website or Content.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any Content displayed on our site.
- We shall not be liable for any third parties unauthorised access to or alterations of your account, transmissions, or data.
- We shall not be liable to you for any direct or indirect or consequential loss or damage which may be incurred by you whether in contract or tort (including negligence for commercial Users). This shall include; any loss of profit, any loss of goodwill or reputation, any loss of opportunity, any loss of data suffered by you, loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- The limitations on MyFets liability to you shall apply whether or not MyFet has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
If you are a User of MyFet, this Complaints Policy forms part of your agreement with us.
Who can use this Complaints Policy? Whether or not you are a User of MyFet, you can use this Complaints Policy to alert us to any complaint which you have relating to MyFet.
How to make a complaint: If you have a complaint about MyFet (including any complaint about Content appearing on our platform or the conduct of a User, please send your complaint to email@example.com including your name, contact details, a description of your complaint and, if your complaint relates to Content, the URL for the Content to which your complaint relates.
If you are unable to contact us by email, please write to us at the following address: Charter House 103-105, Leigh Road, Leigh-On-Sea, Essex, England, SS9 1JL
How we will deal with your complaint: Following receipt of your complaint:
- we will take such steps as we consider to be appropriate to investigate your complaint within a timescale which is appropriate to the nature of your complaint;
- if we require further information or documents from you, we will contact you to let you know;
- we will in good faith take such actions as we consider appropriate to deal with the issue which your complaint has raised. If you have complained about Content which appears on MyFet and we are satisfied that the Content is unlawful or otherwise breaches our Acceptable Use Policy, we will act quickly to remove such Content.
We are not obligated to inform you of the outcome of your complaint.
Unjustified or abusive complaints: If you are a User of MyFet, you warrant (which means you make a legally enforceable promise) that you will not make any complaint under this Complaints Policy which is wholly unjustified, abusive, or made in bad faith. If we determine that you have breached this warranty, we may suspend or terminate your User account.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MyFet, from and against any claim, liability, cost, damage or loss we may incur (including reasonable legal fees) as a result of any Content that you post or transmit on the Website and/or any actions you take which disrupt access to and/or the functioning of our Site or any breach by you of your obligations under these Terms.
Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute, create, imply, give effect to, or otherwise recognie a partnership, employment, joint venture, or formal business entity of any kind; and the rights and obligations of the parties shall be limited to those expressly set forth herein.
The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and MyFet and governs your use of the Website and completely replaces any prior agreements between you and MyFet in relation to the Website.
You agree that MyFet may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email to the email address you specified when you signed up to the Website. You confirm that the email address you specified when you signed up is a current and valid email address for receiving notice and that you can send and receive emails in connection with this email address.
You may send notices to us by using the Contact Support page. We will consider an electronic notice received by us only when our server receives your message. We may change our contact information by posting the change on the Website. Please check the customer support area of the Website for the most current information for sending a notice to us.
- You agree that if MyFet does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms, this will not be taken to be a waiver of MyFet's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to MyFet.
- If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
The Terms and your relationship with MyFet shall exclusively be governed by English law. You and MyFet agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms. Notwithstanding this, you agree that MyFet shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies or other equivalent types of legal remedy in any jurisdiction.