Stuart Jones has been a chartered accountant for more years than Ihe choses to remember, spending his whole career helping small businesses solve their tax and financial problems.
He enjoys tax but unlike too many accountants think looking after my clients is more important than an easy relationship with HMRC,
He specialises in the adult entertainment industry which he believes is misunderstood and poorly served by the profession.
- Do I need a business bank account and how easy is it to set up?
- What's the best way to keep track of your accounts?
- What do I need to prove my income when buying a house?
- What can you class as expenses?
- Understanding the different tax brackets!
- How do I deal with overseas payments?
- I'm looking to supplement the income from my full time job, what do I need to do?
- Where do I start when it comes to declaring myself as self employed?
- What is VAT?
- I haven't declared my tax, what do I need to do?
- How much is an accountant?
- How do you claim back VAT?
- How do I manage payments with collaborations?
- What can be classed as 'dual purpose' expenses?
- Do I need to worry about VAT?
- What happens if I don't pay tax?