MyFet Collective

MyFet Collective

What should I do if my parter disapproves of me working in the adult industry?


Sex and kink therapist Sara Rosen helps answer what you should do if your partner disapproves of you working in the adult industry.




©2020-2024 MyFet (Ardent Corporation Ltd)

Address: Charter House, 103-105 Leigh Road, Leigh-On-Sea,
England, SS9 1JL

Visa Accepted here Mastercard Accepted here