MyFet.com is a leading fetish platform that wants to help normalise fetish and kink, and through some of our global partners, we're helping answered some of the most common questions around fetish.
Whether you've been involved in kink for years or just starting out, our sexperts will aim to answer any questions you may have.
Don't forget to check out MyFet.com, the fetish-based Kreator content platform that's designed to match kinksters with fetish performers.
- Where do you start if you're single and looking to explore swinging?
- What is a sex club experience like?
- Where do you start if you're a couple interested in swinging?
- What are the fetish club no-nos?
- What are the swinger red flags?
- Swinging: Meeting online versus meeting in a sex club?
- Has swinging become more socially acceptable?
- Is one person in a couple usually more emotionally invested in the idea of swinging?
- How should I react if my partner asks me about Swinging?
- How do you approach someone you're interested in while in a sex club?
- What is kink shaming and why is it bad?
- How do I find out the key terms when it comes to exploring kink?
- What is aftercare?
- What are safe words?
- What are play parties like?
- What do you need to do when starting out in the real kink world?
- What is consent?
- How do you stay safe when meeting someone in kink?
- How do you approach the topic of safe words?
- Would you say fetish and kink is more normalised now?
- Where should you start when it comes to exploring bondage?
- What are the key things to remember when tying someone to an object?
- What preparation should you do before exploring bondage?
- What are the bondage do's and don'ts?
- Is rope from a hardware store good enough to use in bondage?